MRWED returns training to the classroom
MRWED are excited to be resuming our face to face classroom sessions in the coming weeks across all our national locations. This decision has been made in consultation with health authorities and through guidance received from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
We have made a number of changes to facilitate this return to the classroom, in order to keep our students and Learning Leaders safe during the current next stage of the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes:
- Reducing participant numbers to ensure that appropriate physical distancing can be achieved between participants.
- Professionally cleaning all rooms to recommended COVID-19 requirements prior to student attendance.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures during training.
- Adding single use cutlery to our kitchenettes.
- Allocating students with their own dedicated resources, such as pens and highlighters, for individual use only.
- Providing a sanitation station for any shared resources, such as staplers and rulers. - Additionally, these resources will be kept separate and will be disinfected after each use.
- Limiting morning and afternoon break refreshments to individually wrapped items.
Our team are committed to finding the best and safest way for our learners to complete their training, particularly those who prefer to learn in a face-to-face capacity. We are thrilled to be able to offer this option to our students again and our Learning Leaders can’t wait to resume face-to-face training after more than three months in isolation.
We recognise however, that some learners may still have safety concerns. As such, we are pleased to confirm that MRWED will continue to offer live, facilitator–led online classes for the rest of the year, to increase the training choices available to our students.
Finally, I would like to thank students and staff for their patience while we navigated the challenges created by COVID-19 and look forward to providing our popular brand of engaging and dynamic learning experiences in our centres soon.
CEO, MRWED Training and Assessment