The MRWED TAA Centre - Adelaide is only approximately 3 minute walk away from the popular Rundle Street Mall. It is also only 5 minute walk to either Victoria Square or the popular restaurant district in Gouger Street and the markets in Grote Street.
Public transport is plentiful with multiple bus options stopping outside the “Extrastaff House Building” on King William Street at the intersection of Grenfell Street. There is a taxi rank immediately outside the building. The MRWED TAA Centre - Adelaide is less than 5-10 minute walk from rail. If you would like to explore your public transport options you can call Adelaide Metro on their InfoLine, which is Freecall 1800 182 160.
If you would prefer to drive into the city, there are multi-level car park options in Grenfell and Hindley Streets (normal fees apply).
For out-of-town visitors, MRWED suggests the Quest Apartments, which is located on King William Street immediately adjacent to the “Extrastaff House Building”.
The MRWED TAA Centre – Adelaide offer the following facilities to ensure your learning experience is enjoyable and comfortable.
- Tea and coffee on arrival and all throughout the day
- All resources and materials required during your training - You may bring along your laptop or electronic device if you wish.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Building and room is wheelchair accessible with toilets available in the surrounding complex.
- Eateries close by for Lunch.
- Training room’s kitchenette consists of fridge and microwave for your use if you wish to provide your own lunch.
MRWED training is held between 9.00am to 5.00pm each day with doors open at 8.30am.