Leading More Effective Group Discussions in Training
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 11:00 to 12:00
Overview of the topic:
One of the key skills for a trainer is the ability to effectively lead group discussions. Discussions help learners to explore content in their own words, reflect upon other people’s viewpoints and strengthen ideas, as well as enabling them to receive a ‘best from the rest’ perspective about the subject matter. However, validating everyone’s comments while keeping the discussion relevant and productive can be challenging. This webinar provides 10 strategies for leading more effective group discussions and will provide specific advice on how to keep discussions meaningful and timely.
• Examine the benefits and pitfalls of group discussions
• Identify key challenges to leading effective group discussions and how to reduce them
• Highlight 10 strategies for leading more effective group discussions
• Help participants to manage group dynamics
• Describe methods for keeping discussions meaningful and timely.