Design and develop assessment tools
TAEASS502 - Design and develop assessment tools is available via Online, Correspondence, RPL and a 2 day face to face workshop plus post course assessment projects in all of our popular Training and Assessment centres around the country and via request in other locations.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to design and to develop assessment tools used to guide the collection of quality evidence, including their application in formative, summative and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment.
On successful completion of this program students will be issued the TAEASS502 (Design and develop assessment tools) unit of competency via a statement of attainment. This Unit of Competency forms part of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Click here to see our timetable.
Topics covered in this unit are:
- Determine the focus and purpose of assessment tools
- Tips on designing assessment tools and instruments
- Practice developing assessment tools and instruments
- Review, trial and report on assessment tools
- Contextualisation of assessment tools
- Using the rules of evidence and technical principles of assessment
- Principles of reasonable adjustment
For details on the unit of competency visit www.training.gov.au