MRWED TAA Centre - Sydney is situated on Pitt Street between Campbell Street and Hay Street with Paddy’s Market and China Town a short stroll away. The site is close to public transport, accommodation and shops.
Central Station is a 6 minute (500mtr) walk from MRWED TAA Centre – Sydney. Capitol Square Tram station is only 2 minutes (200mtr) walk away. If you would like to explore your public transport options you can call the Sydney Transport Infoline on 131500 or visit their website at www.131500.com.au .
If you would prefer to drive into the city, covered car parking is available at the World Square between Goulbourn and Liverpool Streets.
For out-of-town visitors MRWED suggests Metro Hotel Sydney on the corner of Pitt Street and Campbell Streets as well as the Capitol Hotel by Rydges close to the corner of Campbell Street and George Street.
The MRWED TAA Centre – Sydney offer the following facilities to ensure your learning experience is enjoyable and comfortable.
- Tea and coffee on arrival and all throughout the day
- All resources and materials required during your training - You may bring along your laptop or electronic device if you wish.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Building and room is wheelchair accessible with toilets available on the same floor.
- Eateries close by for lunch.
- Training room’s kitchenette consists of fridge and microwave for your use if you wish to provide your own lunch.
MRWED training is held between 9.00am to 5.00pm each day with doors open at 8.30am.